The Generator office has been bracing itself for winter today in anticipation for the long-awaited return of Game of Thrones this weekend.
Excitement has reached far beyond the Wall, so, to get into the spirit of things, we asked our resident super fans for their comments and predictions on the upcoming series.
‘I’m excited. Too, too excited’' after she only just realised the series starts this weekend - SHAME!
- Kate (Head of production and Thronie extraordinaire)
‘So far managed to avoid all the spoilers, anything could happen!! I’m half expecting Maisie Williams to turn into a dragon or something …’
- Laura (Producer / A Producer has no name)
‘I’ve never been so ready for winter to come.’
- Jon (Research/Development/High Sparrow)
‘Like Jon Snow, I know nothing.’
- Joe (PA who doesn’t watch GoT so he’s basically office Joffrey)
- Steve (Directors Rep … too soon?!)
‘It’s been a lot of graft to get here, so I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket because this series might only be my type on paper. I’d give my excitement a solid 8.’
- Will (Office Manager AKA Lord Commander of Reception; although he might have gotten confused with Love Island …)
We hope you’re as hyped as we are for the new series to start.
Happy watching! And remember: the night is dark and full of terrors.